Compact cordless reciprocating saw for DIY projects
The Greenworks GD24RS is a robust, lightweight 24V reciprocating saw designed for home DIY. Powered by an advanced 24V lithium-ion battery, the tool offers high performance despite its compact size. Convenience is guaranteed with no electric cables to contend with, simply insert the battery and saw.
For ease of use the tool features a tool-less blade system which allows fast and easy blade changes, as well the ability to quickly cut through wood up to 210mm and steel up to 20mm in depth.
Powerful and Convenient
The 24V brushless motor delivers up to 30% more power than 18V equivalents, with greater efficiency for longer runtimes and higher performance than equivalent brushed motor models. As part of the Greenworks 24V family, the battery can be used in our full range of power tools, as well as lawnmowers, grass trimmers, hedge trimmers, chainsaws and more.
Large Cutting Capacity
The GD24RS has a stroke length of 28mm, allowing wood to be cut to a depth of up to 210mm, and steel up to 20mm to cover almost any DIY task.
Quick and Easy Blade Change
Another useful feature of the GD24RS is the tool-less blade change system, simply release the blade mechanism to remove and swap for a new blade in seconds.
- Compact cordless reciprocating saw
- Long life thanks to brushless motor
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Cut wood up to depth of 210mm
- Cut steel up to depth of 20mm
- Tool-less blade replacement
- Comfortable soft secure grip
- No electric cables to worry about
- Interchangeable battery system – 1 battery, multiple applications
- Peace of mind – Comprehensive 3 year warranty
View the complete range of 24V tools, all compatible with the same battery.
There are no reviews yet.