Compact cordless circular saw for DIY projects
The Greenworks GD24KS is a powerful, lightweight 24V circular saw designed for home DIY. Powered by an advanced 24V lithium-ion battery, the tool offers high cutting performance despite its compact size. Convenience is guaranteed with no electric cables to contend with, simply insert the battery and saw.
The large 184mm steel cutting blade spins at up to 4500rpm for fast clean cutting performance, additionally with a 63mm cutting capacity and up to 43mm bevel cut capacity the power tool can conquer almost any task with ease.
Powerful and Convenient
The brushless motor delivers power and efficiency for longer runtimes and higher performance than equivalent brushed motor models. As part of the Greenworks 24V family, the battery can be used in our full range of power tools, as well as lawnmowers, grass trimmers, hedge trimmers, chainsaws and more.
Bevel Cut up to 45 degrees
Bevel cuts are easy with the angle adjustment feature, simply release the locking mechanism to angle the blade up to a maximum of 45 degrees (43mm)
Laser Cutting Guide & Rip Fence
Other useful features of the GD24KS are the integrated laser cutting guide to ensure you always stay on track, and the Rip fence which allows straight cutting every time.
- Compact cordless circular saw
- Long life thanks to brushless motor
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Variable speed up to 4500 RPM for fast clean cuts
- Easy adjustment for bevel cuts
- Laser guides & Rip fence for straight cutting
- No electric cables to worry about.
- Interchangeable battery system ? 1 battery, multiple applications
- Peace of mind – Comprehensive 3 year warranty
Need to cut wood and steel? Take a look at the GD24RS. This powerful reciprocating saw can cut wood up to 210mm and steel up to 20mm with ease.
There are no reviews yet.